The Board of Directors of the Santa Clara Valley Water District has adopted the following Board Governance Policies. These policies describe the following:
- Governance Process——如何板进行其业务ss
- Board-BAO Linkage- Board's delegation to the Board Appointed Officers (BAOs: Chief Executive Officer, District Counsel, and Clerk of the Board).
- Ends- What the Board has directed the BAOs to accomplish
- Executive Limitations- Constraints on the BAOs, set by the Board, establishing the prudence and ethics boundaries within which all executive activity and decisions must take place.
- BAO Interpretations- The BAO's reasonable interpretations regarding accomplishing the Board's Ends without exceeding set boundaries
Download Board Governance Policies (all files are PDF):